Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it states that there is a problem with some of the speedometers on the new CBR1000s. :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
booth23 said:
it states that there is a problem with some of the speedometers on the new CBR1000s. :D

Really??? :huh: Where's ConqSoft when you need him??? :evilaugh:

:rotfl: :lol: :poke:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Yeah, but since you just do st*ntz with yours, it doesn't really matter. :smilebig:

·
Registered
554 Posts
booth23 said:
BOOTH23.........you are lucky that you didn't get as much sh#t as I did when I posted on this subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
allred said:
BOOTH23.........you are lucky that you didn't get as much sh#t as I did when I posted on this subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He knows that I'm playing. You should have seen TB on the "new R1" thread, it might have been posted more than this :rotfl:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CBRVFR said:
Yeah, but since you just do st*ntz with yours, it doesn't really matter. :smilebig:
You know me, I just can't wait to loft that front wheel in 1st, then 2nd, right in the middle of traffic. It really does put a feather in my hat :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
booth23 said:
He knows that I'm playing. You should have seen TB on the "new R1" thread, it might have been posted more than this :rotfl:
yeah, it probably was and funny every time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts