Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They had 2 1000RR on the floor :thumb: Serial # 002 and 003. The 002 was the black and grey one, you could see that the bike had some miles on it. The 002 was the red and black one.... Wish they had the all black one, cause if I'm getting one I think it would be it. I was able to sit on them, good feeling so far.... much better than the R1. The all back ZX-10 looks good too. I took some picture of me sitting on the R1, ZX-10 and the 1000RR. I'll post them later tonight. No price yet.

One thing about the 1000RR, the first split in the exhaust line is after the valve (starting from the back). So I guess slip on for the thing will be kind of expensive and also required a PC3....

One bike that I liked too was the new Kawasaki Z750. If I had $$$ for a second bike that would be it.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
ND4SPD said:
:rant: cockhole How'd it sit compared to the 600rr?

:wstupid: why is that? all i wanna' do is sit on the thing. Honda can be a true bastard at times.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would say that is it a little bit better than the 600rr comfort wise. The seat is a little bit rounder on the side. It is a bit hard though, let say it's better than the 954 but worst than a 929. I really like the way it felt.

I would not go for a long ride on a R1.... that thing is BAD, and lets not even talk about the passenger seat.. It's smaller than a tampax.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Post some pics too. The bike show will be coming to Montreal on Feb 27th and I'll be there. :smilebig:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts