Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All
I have just bought a 09 HRC Fireblade and the dealer I bought it from is putting some goodies on it :) one of them being R&G crash bungs where they have to drill holes in the front panels to fit them has anyone got a picture of these on a white panel as I would like to see what they look like before having it done
Many Thanks
Gary

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
:hi: and:welcome: Gary. You gotta be a good young fella with that name, and you spell it correctly with one r as well. Sorry can't help with the bungs picture.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Sorry, can't help with the photo's but just wanted to say :welcome:

·
Registered
121 Posts
welcome personally don't like the crash bung drilling fairing thing as my friend had his drilled fell off and they ripped through his fairing just a word of caution.thats a wicked looking bike you've bought enjoy!!!!!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Welcome to the board.

I'm no help when it comes to exctly how things will look with the new frame sliders, but would suggest that if holes are required then your bike will look like any other bike that needs the holes. No big deal.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Let's see some pictures of that HRC :welcome:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Morning All
Just to let you all no the latest. (in case anybody is interested sorry to be boring)Should get my bike the first couple of weeks in March have gone a bit mad with the add ons. The spec so far :evilaugh:

Arrow Trophy full race system
Dynojet Power Comander
Dymag 7 spoke ultra pro wheels
R&G tail tidy
R&G rear bobbins
R&G small indicators
7x5 number plate
Carbon rear hugger
HRC quick action throttle
Pazzo stubby leavers
Double bubble screen
Promach rearsets
Kevlar brake lines
Race petrol filler cap
Really can't wait to get my bike now :smilebig:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Morning All
Just to let you all no the latest. (in case anybody is interested sorry to be boring)Should get my bike the first couple of weeks in March have gone a bit mad with the add ons. The spec so far :evilaugh:

Arrow Trophy full race system
Dynojet Power Comander
Dymag 7 spoke ultra pro wheels
R&G tail tidy
R&G rear bobbins
R&G small indicators
7x5 number plate
Carbon rear hugger
HRC quick action throttle
Pazzo stubby leavers
Double bubble screen
Promach rearsets
Kevlar brake lines
Race petrol filler cap
Really can't wait to get my bike now :smilebig:
Dude... ££££££££££££££££££££££££?!?!?!!?:eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep your right FIGHTER954RR but I have been working 12 hour days in work for the last 8 months and thought I would treat myself and being 47 years old I could drop down dead at any moment LOL and didn't want to leave the money to the wife to spend on shoes clothes LOL

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Yep your right FIGHTER954RR but I have been working 12 hour days in work for the last 8 months and thought I would treat myself and being 47 years old I could drop down dead at any moment LOL and didn't want to leave the money to the wife to spend on shoes clothes LOL
hairy muff!......:thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok for anybody that may be interested the lastest on the new bike is that it is all finished apart from the wheels which should arrive in about the next 4 to five weeks so as soon as they are on I will try and get some pictures up to see what you all think
Gary

1 - 17 of 17 Posts