Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its been real difficult getting fully comprehensive insurance here in Gib, luckily I've managed to get some :) but at £593.25.

As it was the only quote I could get for Fully Comp, I've got nothing to compaire it with - so (if I many ask) how much are you guys paying?

Rich

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Just paid mine a week ago on the 954. Agreed value $11,500.00-- $624.00

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
The last time I re-newed it, I think it was just over £400 for the three bikes (Hornet CB900F/Fireblade CBR954RR and VFR800) with limited mileage...

·
Banned
236 Posts
mine was only possible through equity red star in the UK and they stung me cos its a new bike new model and i have 6 points on my license total payable over the year on installments is £720 through bennets (robbing barstewards).

Russ

·
Registered
35 Posts
mine was only possible through equity red star in the UK and they stung me cos its a new bike new model and i have 6 points on my license total payable over the year on installments is £720 through bennets (robbing barstewards).

Russ
equity redstar rock:thumb: also ebike are good for highly modified bikes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cheapest I could find on my 08 Blade was with EBike.. Zero ncb and only held a bike licence for 20months I paid £1400 fully comp.

As a footnote, the pleasure I get from this bike is worth every penny though.

Bit of a step up from my others...

Hyosung GT125R - £220 Fully Comp
RF900R - £260 Fully Comp
Daytona 675 - £655 Fully Comp

I nearly fell off my chair at the Blades Quotes I was getting. Some companies wanted £3000+

·
Registered
399 Posts
£400 for my 08 blade and speed triple fully comp,but i've got no points and full protected no claims and ...........i am an old git.That was through Norwich union via ducati insurance.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i pay £57 a month with ebike they were the only ones that would insure me on the new blade with one years no claims third party fire and theft

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I'm with Express Insurance ( they sposnsor Suzuki BSB ) but under-written with Equity Red Star.

I have 2 years NCB and they have protected it too. Can't remember exactly but it is around £300 fully comp.

·
Banned
236 Posts
I will just say that through Carole Nash my insurance was cheaper but because I would have had to pay bennetts the best part of £140 to cancel my old renewed policy it was cheaper for me to stick with bennetts for this year and move as quick as I can next year elsewhere cos I hate them.

My wife got screwed by them as well which is a 2nd kick in the balls but she was held in a same manner (2 new bikes replacing existing policies for older bikes)

Russ

·
Registered
8 Posts
im in kent and pay £470 full comp for 2008 blade and 2007 zx6r 4years no claims 3 points ( usual sp30 ) simple insurance was my broker

1 - 14 of 14 Posts