Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Pictures forthcoming, thanks for replying Stone. I've actually spent a few dollars on gear and i'm looking for a used Pit Bull rear stand. I'll buy a front stand as well but would like to start with the rear stand.

·
Registered
247 Posts
i love the look of that gen. so smooth and succinct.

i cant tell what the last photo is, there's something blinding in it

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
It does look like the ladies room, doesn't it? Never considered that when i took the photo and decided to post.
Can't take it back now. I have the memory of an elephant. To me, you will always be the guy with the new Blade dressed as a school crossing supervisor taking selfies in the ladies' loos. For the full package, perhaps just change your name to 'Tinkle.':ROFLMAO:(y)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Yeah, i get the hole crossing guard thing. You know I'll be honest it's the elephant in the room, it scares me to be back on a bike today. I really want to be seen, increase the odds of being noticed. People drive like shit nowadays. Constantly distracted, texting, chatting, whatever. Today on the highway the speed everyone is driving at was nuts, COVID 19 nuts. Still love the bike i just know i need to get up to speed quickly.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts