Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tavish said:
What the HELL is that thing?!?!
That, my friend, is a close-up of the face of a jumping spider of the genus Phidippus. Most everyone here knows of Chain's affinity for spiders, and I hadn't harrassed him in a long while :D .

·
Registered
463 Posts
Don't feel bad Chain, I freak out with spiders too. Somethin about a hairy 8 legged bug gives me the jibbies. Throw a spider at me and i'll scream like a girl and run flailin my arms too.....Ick! I have it stuck in my head that they are all poisonous and bite, and want to eat me and mainly me. :crap:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hes not sooo scared when hes pointing that Berretta 9mm w/ 16+1 hollow points point blank at the stinking pinche spider!!!! :evilaugh:

Its ok Chain, Ill help you out!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Bacci,
This fall I went on a short (freezing) ride with Chain....had a small rubber spider in my pocket that I had planned to slip into his tankbag at some opportune moment. But I kept having visions of him opening the tank bag, and jumping off the bike screaming like his hair was on fire...... The thought of that pretty Yamaha falling over on it's side in the parking lot.....well I just couldn't do it.....LOL

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Like I told my children in the desert, if it crawls kill it! We can figure out what it was later...

I will never forget the day the GF opened the patio umbrella and big ol' Sun Spider came out of there. Told her not too but nooooooooooooooo, what the hell do you know?! You are a MAN! Oh course I was the one that was suppose to kill. Army chicks... kill a man at a 1000 yds but afraid of a little tail less scorpion...

Nothin' a size 10.5 can't take of!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Mojave954 said:
Like I told my children in the desert, if it crawls kill it! We can figure out what it was later...

Nothin' a size 10.5 can't take of!
Mo,

These two lines made my day! Thank you. I'm still laughing!

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Baketech said:
Bacci,
This fall I went on a short (freezing) ride with Chain....had a small rubber spider in my pocket that I had planned to slip into his tankbag at some opportune moment. But I kept having visions of him opening the tank bag, and jumping off the bike screaming like his hair was on fire...... The thought of that pretty Yamaha falling over on it's side in the parking lot.....well I just couldn't do it.....LOL
Y'know what's funny Baketech?- after you gave me that spider and told me of your plan to scare me, I wound up putting it in my tank bag and scaring myself about two months later when I got into my bag in the middle of the winter. I didn't really want to admit that to you, but in the end ya still got me! :clap:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts