Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just drove down to Dan Kyle's to drop off my forks for springs and revalving. Ended up buying an Olin rear shock, front brake lines and a scott damper! Ouch ! Oh well I will be safer now is the justification. Dan said the forks would be ready on Friday. I put the brake lines on last night, and am going to do the damper tonight. Should be all ready for test on Saturday.

·
Registered
735 Posts
We spend a bunch on the F2: brakes, Racetech springs, now a new clutch, not to mention gear.
Good choice of going to Dan's! Your bike will be so ready for the track!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
No chit.... I'm holding out for the raffle though. If it doesn't go my way, then I'll spring for the good myself.

Awesome stuff man. I'm dying to get my bike finished up.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
RacerCutie : Quote (booth23 @ June 26 2003, 2:13pm)Buy a damn ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought another tick few days ago.

Good, now what excuse do the rest of you have?

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
booth23 : Quote (RacerCutie @ June 26 2003, 2:19pm)Quote (booth23 @ June 26 2003, 2:13pm)Buy a damn ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just made my first mortgage payment.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
booth23 : Quote (RacerCutie @ June 26 2003, 2:19pm)Quote (booth23 @ June 26 2003, 2:13pm)Buy a damn ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy now. I bought another one last night!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
booth23 : Buy a damn ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am all ready two ahead of you! Igot five!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
meacham sorry about the threadjack, wasn't intentional. All of the people chiming in that they bought tickets are real .org members, the rest of you cheapskates ($20 for a chance at forks, shock, exhaust etc.) are just being busters. Need for speed got on my ass to buy another ticket so I'm just repaying the f'in gratitude

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem Booth, I feel no one owns a thread, they just start one. Where it goes is any one guess. Kind of like life.

So when I win... will Dan refund my money??

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No problem Booth, I feel no one owns a thread, they just start one. Where it goes is any one guess. Kind of like life.

So when I win... will Dan refund my money??

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Opps, I think I clicked twice or somthin??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts