Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are all - especially YOU, Boof.

I'm off today, the weather's great, and I'm going out riding.

Hasta la vista.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Chain : You are all    - especially YOU, Boof.

I'm off today, the weather's great, and I'm going out riding.

Hasta la vista.
Now thust thop it Thain, we all thknow that thyou were the thcop in tha' Thvillage people.  Cliff is the one.

Edit: That reminds me of the punk singer kid. Remember this one? Someone has the link.

The raiders are gay, the raiders are so f*cking gay, Chain is gay, Cliff is gay, Pete is just so f*cking gay................

·
Registered
379 Posts
I got this weird picture stuck in my head, it's Booth setting at his computer practicing his TTHH's while typing. Thound about right Boottthhhh

·
Registered
309 Posts
booth23 : Edit:  That reminds me of the punk singer kid.  Remember this one?  Someone has the link.

The raiders are gay, the raiders are so f*cking gay, Chain is gay, Cliff is gay, Pete is just so f*cking gay................    
I forgot about that one.
Here is the link:
You are all gay

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
nomad : Quote (showmethebombs @ June 13 2003, 12:56pm)2OHOH2954.....'now we dance!'
Did you just ask 2OHOH2 to dance?  Who's going to lead?
Dieter always does, of course

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Well, in most relationships, the guy wears the pants. But the real question here is, does anyone wear pants in that relationship??

·
Registered
435 Posts
Chain is just trying to take the heat of himself. He's really on a date at the coffee shop downtown. And Booth is the boyfiend beater type of queer. The kind that hangs out at truck stops.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Cliff :
 Chain is just trying to take the heat of himself.  He's really on a date at the coffee shop downtown.  And Booth is the boyfiend beater type of queer.  The kind that hangs out at truck stops.  
And Cliff is an actor. You can see him on 'Queer as Folk.' Cliff is the rape you kind of queer at the gay club. Thon't thyou thus thluv the thouse muthik?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts