Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps this should be under accessories but only racers will know about this.

I live in the Gulf, Bahrain (home to the 5th Fleet).

I will be in Florida in December (all over between Daytona & Miami & in between & Key West).

A year ago I tried to buy Kangaroo hide racing suit at a couple of places around F Lauderdale & the sales people looked at me like I was on drugs! Just had a similar experience in Brisbane, Aus (I swear that kangaroos come from there - I saw them & their smaller cousins like wallaroos etc)!!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody know where I can find a Kangaroo hide racing suit around Florida? I am melting in my full leather suit with no ventilation out here in the desert AND it's so bloody heavy. Need to increase my race comfort & endurance.

·
Registered
142 Posts
sportbiketrackgear.com, they are locally in michigan, but have great prices and will ship directly to you. and they have roo suits in stock. my friend nick owns the shop. they are also affiliated with stt (sport bike track time).
if you call and talk to them, tell them demonRR (dave) sent you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave, i'll get on to them. What's the best way of making sure I get the right size suit if i'm not there to try it on? Maybe have a tailor take my measurements & pass those on?

Dan

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, perhaps stick with the cowhide & save a bunch.

See you did the Kevin Schwantz school - I''m envious! I gather that you would recommend it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts