Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There are no people in Wichita on here or anyehere in Kansas for that matter. I am wanting to do some group rides.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There will be a Cassody run this coming Sunday for all you Kansas riders. PM me if you would like to ride with. I am already going with a group so if anyone would like to join in and make that group bigger that would be great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
just got my bike a couple weeks ago too but ive been riding over 3 years so not exactly a newb but would like to find others to ride with

·
Registered
76 Posts
nice, my homey just picked up a 06 zzr, we been out riding alot

are you out & about much? we go riding about every night when its not raining.. should hit me up on one of these chat progs so we can get together..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice Nice Nice... I'm i right down the street... I pick my new ( to me ) bike up tomorrow!!! '01 F4i...... I'm hype but still talking my boys into getting them selves a bike so let me know of any group rides!!! I"M DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
kewl... congrats on the new ride..

i luv my 02 F4i..

have u been riding long?

we are out almost every night(the girl & i)
she just got herself a bike & is learning how to ride, slowly but surely..

holla

·
Registered
76 Posts
half the time we just cruise around..sometimes we roll out to derby to hit the highspeed curves by the AFB..

we need to make a wichita forum..

·
Registered
76 Posts
yea i plan on doing a test run to cassoday sometime before the next first sunday... just dont wanna look retarded on some curve or some **** with lotsa others watching lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Cassody ride... I'm down, sounds good!!! Hey drdrewdown what kind of bike did your girl get? My girls been kicking around the idea! Just wondering what other beginning chicks are riding.... ????

1 - 20 of 43 Posts