Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not really into show bikes myself.. Just wanted something to make it look different than everbody else's red 071KRR.. Thanks for the input... Still not sure if I really like it, but it is starting to grow on me.. Thanks PartsGenius..

·
Registered
347 Posts
i like it. subtle, and bike stays basically stock with a little personalization. i also am not really into the show bike look. definitly keep it....

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I think you have to keep it, if you take it off you'll have some flames below the windscreen that'll look stupid by themselves.

I like it though.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
My opinion is a little biased, but i like the flames.. just not the skulls. Now wire up two or three LED lights behind the windscreen to shine up on it. That would look sweet.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm torn on the look myself. I think the work your buddy did is top notch quality, so I appreciate that...however; it doesn't match anything, "theme wise" on the rest of the bike. I personally am not much into the "evil" thing myself with the skulls, but the flames are cool to me. Overall; it's not bad at all...

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the comments fellow :smilierr:... I think im going to keep for now... The theme is from my helmet and riding gear, it matches them... Im not much into the evil thing myself.. Unless of course u ask my wife..:evilaugh: After all she did knock over my 1kRR... The skulls and flames where copied from my helmet...:shades:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts