Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't seen anything posted yet. Cleveland's Brown's (1st draft pick of 2004) Tight End Kellen Winslow suffered internal injuries and swelling of his shoulder and knee following an accident in a parking lot with his brand new Suzuki GSXR 750. Video has him flying around the parking lot until he lost control, hit a curb and then a small tree.

I'll post a link. here's one link

What a tool. :rolleyes: He missed 14 games last year due to broken leg. He's finally healed after multiple surgeries on his fractured fibula.

The bike looks all messed up. He had NO license either. Apparently he didn't bother to fasten his helmet as it flew off immediately.

Undetermined how long he'll be out. And, there maybe financial issues involved as his contract specifically outlines "NO MOTORCYCLE RIDING".

He's a $30 million dollar Cleveland Brown investment and has only played 2 games and looks like he'll probably miss at least half of this season as well.

But, he's OK, I guess.

And the video shows the donut shaped burnouts and his stoppie attempts.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Isn't he the a-hole from Miami U who had the meltdown in the locker room when the media interviewed him after a loss?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Chain said:
Isn't he the a-hole from Miami U who had the meltdown in the locker room when the media interviewed him after a loss?
The same one that broke his leg in (I think) his first pro game he played...his career is really taking off :clap:

Edit: Guess I should have read all of SuperDave's post first :p

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
What do you expect from a University of Miami alumni, Rocket Science! :rolleyes:

The most popular major at that school is Thong wearing 101......

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Heavy-Dee said:
Actually it's 40 mill, but who's splittin' hairs?

HD
A million here, a million there. Chump change.

We'll see how much he loses after this "stunt".

He's the same guy who's agent threatened to sit him out unless he got this huge contract.

I remember when Jamal Anderson held out for a huge contract renegociation, Atlanta gave in and in the first game he blew out his knee and kept all the guaranteed money. Not that this is the same thing. I hope. :D

Terrell Owens - "...but I have a family to think of ..." $49,000,000 just wont cut it.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heavy-Dee said:
Where is the video?
It was on all the local Cleveland channels. Someone was taking video while Winslow was flying around the parking lot (circles) and doing small endos, and even showed the last turn where he lost it, but the video lost coverage before he crashed.

Touchdown Tommy!! :clap: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
tigerblade said:
I read an article on ESPN about it last night and figured he was doing something stupid rather than the "learning to ride" BS they wrote.
Same thing as Jason Williams a couple years ago for the Bulls did...said he was just taking it easy and when shifting to second he lost control of it and ran it up a telephone pole :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mo Noyz said:
Ah, the legacy of the Botch Davis era.

Amazing.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You must be a Brown's fan to know that! That's what some of the fans on the forum ClevelandBrowns.com were saying. :rotfl:

It will be interesting if the new Brown's organization will look into getting back some of their signing bonus millions. By contract, if they wanted to, they could do it. Kind of like playing hard ball like those scumbag agents do.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Winslow made out a lot better than Williams did. Williams' career is still in doubt as to whether he'll ever play again...most of his game was speed anyway so he'll never be what he could have been. Last I heard he's still rehabbing and may try to come back

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
SuperDave said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You must be a Brown's fan to know that! That's what some of the fans on the forum ClevelandBrowns.com were saying. :rotfl:

It will be interesting if the new Brown's organization will look into getting back some of their signing bonus millions. By contract, if they wanted to, they could do it. Kind of like playing hard ball like those scumbag agents do.

Nope. Not a Browns fan, but I know one. A really, really angry one(I'm not sure if they come any other way or not).

But even a non-Browns fan can see what a ridiculous job Botch did while he was the "coach".

I had a feeling winslow was going to be a bust from the begining. Talented daddies don't always have talented off-spring.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts