·
Registered
735 Posts
Yup.
A Vortex one on the F2.
Very convenient.
Twist the top, and there you go.
Well made too.

(The bike's ignition has been punched out twice so we didn't want to deal with getting a seperate gas cap/key.)

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Yeah, I have one on my 929. It's nice for a trackbike.

·
Registered
435 Posts
RacerCutie : The bike's ignition has been punched out twice so we didn't want to deal with getting a seperate gas cap/key.)
Doesn't sound like anybodys bike you know either. You thief

·
Registered
272 Posts
RacerCutie : They're also way overpriced, BTW.
yeah man....if they were cheaper...more REASONABLE, I would get one...but the prices are INSANE.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I would only get one for a track bike. I would not risk some idiot stealing my gas or putting sugar in my tank while I stopped somewhere. It's just not worth the security risk out in the real world.

·
Registered
433 Posts
The RC still has the stock gas cap, but the 929 race bike has the Vortex cap. I got it for the race bike just because I didn't want to have to fiddle with a key to put gas in the bike during the races (especially an endurance race).

I don't think I would do it for a street bike though, especially if you have to park it outside at night for any reason.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
lfg929 : The RC still has the stock gas cap, but the 929 race bike has the Vortex cap. I got it for the race bike just because I didn't want to have to fiddle with a key to put gas in the bike during the races (especially an endurance race).

I don't think I would do it for a street bike though, especially if you have to park it outside at night for any reason.
Did you say indurance race??? What endurance race...can't wait!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts