Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy at work sent me this 38 second video clip from the History Channel. I have no idea what kind of a gun it is, but you gun type peoples will probably recognize it. He did:
  • 8 rounds into 1 target in 1 second
  • 8 rounds into 4 targets in 1.06 seconds
  • 6 rounds, reload, 6 more rounds in 2.99 seconds.
It doesn't look doctored to me, although the last shot in the first sequence is questionable.

If anyone here would like to see it, PM me with your e-mail addy and I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
682 Posts
There should be the Thread & Posts that it was Jerry Miculek the fastest & best revolver shooter in the world. Uses a S&W revolver for 45ACP cartridges with full-moon clips. He set a world recored in speed & accurace. So fast that most of us cannot pull the trigger that fast & time between the last shot in the revolver, dumping the moon-clip & spent brass & tossing in a new one to fire again is simply a blur in the video as it is that fast.

Jerry Miculek was the fastest with a revolver back in the mid-70s at IPSC shoots using a S&W M-28 of 38Spl yet 100% stock. Wore the bbl out & S&W supplied him with a S&W 27 being the more polished blued finish & later on hired him. So did Wilson & who he is with now I really do not know.

It was all in the American Handgunner mag of some months ago & yes it was 100% legit. Just that the video's sound is not that correct to the movemet.

Can only say his with is one of the top 10 females at IPSC with a race-gun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts