Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body know if these lights are worth a crap? linkydu
They seem pretty cheap so I assume its crap, I am looking to go 'brighter' or something like that. Let me know what works. Thanks

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Yep, it's crap. Do a search for Philips Vision Plus

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
BAWAHAHAHAHHA

I bought a set of them just to be a joker. Then I put them in one day and checked them out. Man.. total crapola. Sure.. they 'looked' brighter at first glace but when you *really* looked at them I noticed that they were actually dimmer due to all that blue dye crap on them (and they smoked like crazy when I turned the lights on).

And because I was in a I-don't-give-a-ratz-azz mood I actually went riding with them, at night (we don't have street lights around here). Man.. the suck.

Did I mention that they suck?

I have them on my workbench as a conversation piece and paperweight. If you buy them for that you might get your money's worth.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was searching for a new avatar pic in the 'MEGA' list we have, I guess anyone who uploads a pic is in the database for all to use? So, I am using someone else avatar pic

Now, can anybody else tell me what they have for aftermarket HID's? If ya had a specific part number that would help my search, cuz Im finin allot of stuff with a price range of $10-$400

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
roadrunner954 : I was searching for a new avatar pic in the 'MEGA' list we have, I guess anyone who uploads a pic is in the database for all to use? So, I am using someone else avatar pic
It sucks compared to your old one

·
Registered
193 Posts
go to hardracing.com and get a set....man what a difference i saw.  Stock calls for 55W and these are 80's.  I've been runnin that for a while now with no problems....just don't leave your bike on without it running for a long time  

Ask for Shawn and tell him Johnny from Charlotte recommended you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i have the phillips h7 vision plus bulbs..... they are way brighter than stock, and they have a much sharper 'crystal white' look to them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wanna do the hid kit as well. had the blue bulbs and they are alright, but the coating on the glass was melted and the silver tip paint was peeling.. looking for a good bulb to subdue me until i have the cash to do the hid kit.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
NinerPilot : Quote (roadrunner954 @ June 20 2003, 7:17am)I was searching for a new avatar pic in the 'MEGA' list we have, I guess anyone who uploads a pic is in the database for all to use? So, I am using someone else avatar pic
Yeah, that is me....  Wheelieing my old VFR...  Im just being a smartass........  
Chris
Uhmm...so Niner, who's avatar are YOU using?    

1 - 15 of 15 Posts