Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I would really like that link if I could I had a crosshair or something I could center on that little phucker...

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
it is a killer, I agree with the Chainmaster(or exhaust master)...all cats must DIE!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
[No message]

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
booth: We had to do that to one of our cats before. That is the procedure you do when a cat drowns. No joke it really works.

Dano

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
ST: My sister had brought one of our cats outside with her (indoor cats) and was walking around the pool. Our dog who loved to chase the cats around saw this and decided to jump the fence and run towards my sister. Well, the cat freaked out and jump clear out of my sisters arms. The poor cat didn't know what to do and ran FULL SPEED into the pool. Cats don't swim very well and he began to sink towards the bottom, so I jumped in to get him. When got out of the pool with him he was gurggling(is that a word). So I grabbed him by his back legs and swung him around just like that picture shows. We used to breed cats so there is this book we had anything and everything about cats in it, including how to save their azz if they drown. I guess it was just reading it one time and in a split second did what I thought was right. In the end the cat was fine and never went outside with anyone again. When you spin the cat around like this it forces the water out of their lungs.

Dano

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
ReaperAZ : booth:  We had to do that to one of our cats before.  That is the procedure you do when a cat drowns.  No joke it really works.
wow.. sound like an aweful lot of effort to expend for a cat.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
booth - Haven't we been here before?

Chain - For some reason I am really surprised that you hate animals, any animals (other than spiders, of course).

Anyway, for the cat lovers here, when I opened this up and caused the animation to purr and meowyou should have seen how quickly 2 of our cats came flying into my computer room. They both jumped up on the 'puter desk and stared at the monitor with eyes big as saucers, tails all puffed up. Best part was when they tried to walk behind the monitor to see where the 'cat' was.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
ST: I'm almost 100% sure that is the same picture in the book we had. Now I'm gonna have to find it and see.

Dano

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
ReaperAZ : booth:  We had to do that to one of our cats before.  That is the procedure you do when a cat drowns.  No joke it really works.

Dano
I would have just let the little guy pass on

1 - 14 of 14 Posts