Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh dear old man playing power games before he kicks the bucket. Looks like this tension is getting a little serious though. I think we are pretty close to seeing another war over there :idunno:

·
Registered
845 Posts
I dont think so, more fluff from their end. You have to keep in mind THE GREAT LEADER is the only voice heard by his people. Kind of like some guys always talking about wooping ass but you never see them fight.

As for anyone thats been in 2ID, the North likes to do a little movement down to the DMZ every once in a while.

Now with the current state of things I dont think their boys to the north will back their play on this one.

That being said we (U.S.) have tons of heavy armor units, arty, mines, the air space and the sea. Plus 2ID reserve at FT. Lewis, just for this.

And those S. Korea units arent Fing around.

So yeah the great leader could try and send throngs of troops to the DMZ but the cost would be very high.

Also the north has the DMZ dialed in as well so where as our troop losses would be less. The S. Korean people will take high losses.

If S. Korea took a more offensive posture in the past, as Israeli has done I think we would have a better position.

That and if the U.N. actually stuck to it's guns.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I think of N. Korea like Cuba, it's that Fing guy down the street that keeps lets his dog **** in your yard.

Either you bash his head in with a bat the first time or after the 100th time you get used to it.

Anyway you handel it there will be some sort of fall out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts