Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to tell of a recent kyle racing experience.

Ordered an Ohlins rear for my babyRR on 3/18/04. I got charged for it on 3/19/04. So I figure its shipped and know its 6 days UPS ground from him to me, I expect it on 3/29/04. Doesn't show, 3/30/04, it still doesn't show. Thinking this isn't right, I email dan to inquire that he did indeed get my order for the shock.

Within a few hours, he emails me back stating they are on backorder and he should have one thursday 4/1/04 and he'll ship it out the same day. So I start doing the UPS gnd shipping math and I realize if this does happen, I won't receive it until 4/9/04. This just so happens to be the same day as a cornerspeed rider school @ VIR that I am desperately trying to attend. So this won't work for me... So I email dan back asking is it too late to upgrade the shipping to 2 day so I can get it on monday 4/5/04 and have each weeknight to get the bike ready for friday... He emails back, says 2 day air switch is no problem at this point and he'll do it for no extra charge! :thumb:

Yeah, its not that big of a deal, and I was prepared to pay for shipping myself, as I desperately need the shock quick. But in light of the backorder situation that I didn't know about, it was nice that dan thought it good to pick up the additional cost to get the shock to me quick.

Just another instance of Dan taking the extra step to help out a customer in need... :) :thumb:

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ND4SPD said:
:cheers: Way to go Dan, thanks for the service and support
Yeah, everytime I email him, i thank him for supporting the site! :thumb:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Add this to the long list of rave reviews for Kyle Racing! :thumb:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Everything I have ordered from him has been outstanding, including the customer service. Another kudos to DK. :clap:

·
Registered
661 Posts
I think they need a full time shipping person. I had a similar deal with them but they got me the parts in time! They are great people always very helpful.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Just don't get where you have his number programmed into your cell and your credit card on file with him, it gets out of hand quickly :evilaugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts