Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if Dan will see this, but I have to say it after my latest transaction with Kyle Racing. I've done quite a bit of motorcycle business online and over the phone with a wide variety of companies, and I can say, without reservation, that there is no one that tops Dan Kyle. His customer service is exemplary, even for the "Average Joe" like myself.

Thanks Dan!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

-Pete

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Pete said:
I'm not sure if Dan will see this, but I have to say it after my latest transaction with Kyle Racing. I've done quite a bit of motorcycle business online and over the phone with a wide variety of companies, and I can say, without reservation, that there is no one that tops Dan Kyle. His customer service is exemplary, even for the "Average Joe" like myself.

Thanks Dan!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

-Pete

Suck up!!!!
Chris

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HondaGal said:
Don't forget Alex, he's also worth his weight in gold. :)
In the dozen or so times I have dealt with Kyle Racing, I've interacted with Dan exclusively. It's not intentional, it's just been Dan that has always answered the phone.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Come to Grattan and you can thank him in person! :thumb:

·
Registered
206 Posts
yea I have to say Dan is the man. A local guy broke a part on my forks trying to change the valves. I call Dan and he fixed me up.

Shawn

·
Registered
276 Posts
All in all, I have to give thumbs up. The owner/employees have always taken time to discuss problems I've had and offerred good advice.

There may be growing pains, granted. To that I say show me a successful business that hasn't sufferred thru such hurdles.

-BW

·
Registered
925 Posts
Funny this should pop up, I bet we could find a post like this every month for the past 3 years----:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts