Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I plan to attend this round in July and have a few questions for anyone who has been to Laguna Seca before.

Which would be the best grandstand to sit in? want to see a fair bit of the track if possible.
If not a grandstand , where to go to see some good corners?
Can you walk round the whole circuit?

How is the access both going in and coming out? big queues? or smooth flowing?, I intend to drive in , unfortunately not going to hire a bike on my trip.

What are the food stands like? good food and good value? The ones in the U.K are poor value and generally horrible food.

Anyway there you have it , so post away.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Q-Which would be the best grandstand to sit in? want to see a fair bit of the track if possible.

A-We always get the flag room package($390.00us.), it includes sat. and sun. in the tented area between turn 4 and turn 5 complementary breakfast, lunch, snacks, soda, red bulls, water, beer, wine (all you can eat and drink) and closed circuit TV coverage. also comes with grandstand seats at turn 4 with a view of turn 3 exit, turn 4 entry and exit and the straight into turn 5 also a jumbo monitor. Paddock passes and pit passes (new since last year).

Q-If not a grandstand , where to go to see some good corners?
Can you walk round the whole circuit?

A-You can walk and stand at almost all of the track areas, and in my opinion the corkscrew is still the best turn (and a hell of a party up there).

Q-How is the access both going in and coming out? big queues? or smooth flowing?, I intend to drive in , unfortunately not going to hire a bike on my trip.

A-If you intend to drive in better get a parking permit for a car as car parking is limited, you will also be waiting in line to get in and out depending on the time you get there and leave, riding in is still the best way by far. and over all the bike will be best transportation around town that particular weekend.

Q-What are the food stands like? good food and good value? The ones in the U.K are poor value and generally horrible food.

A-The food is actually not bad specially at the flag room menu- continental breakfast beer is served at breakfast by the way, for lunch you get tri tip, chicken and all the fixings like the veggies and stuff, at the stands you get the usual turkey leg, hot dogs, and things like that plenty of beverage stands usually not more than 4 people in line at most.

hope you enjoy your trip I have been attending every year since 07 in look forward to it every year.

If you can rent a bike the Monterey peninsula is some of the best riding the west coast has to offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.