Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bacchus said:
Haha - that little shit had it's way on the straights! Still a fugly car! :whine:
Nobody will see it, he's too fast.

As for accelerated frame rate... i dunno. I thought the same thing but I've never been in a car with that much speed/power. He's smoking the Lambo pretty good and he's got 580 HP.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Now that looks like fun - he outbraked a 911 Turbo - that's damn impressive considering they things are reputed to have the best cermic brakes in the biz. I want a go...

Z...

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Yeah, definitely not in "real time"; frame rate was tinkered with...

It's fast in general, but when the turbo spools, it's ridiculous. That car must be just a shell - very lightweight, and excellent brakes to boot...he doesn't seem all that concerned with taking the optimum line, either, so it apparently handles pretty well.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
He outbraked the 911, but then got evenly braked by a couple of other cars.

Just like bikes, the idiot at the wheel really matters. He wasn't real smooth, but he was damned aggressive. (overly so at times)

It does look like a pure racecar.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bacchus said:
Haha - that little shit had it's way on the straights! Still a fugly car! :whine:
+1,

Damn you Nomad, now i got that butchered version of the knightrider song replaying in my head!
:mad:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It looks to me like a regular track day. The variety of cars out there looks like a car club got together and is just having some fun. His skills probably don't matter all that much in a comparitive setting. I was just impressed with the raw power of the thing... he was able to take a crap line through some of those corners and it didn't matter because the power just took him past everyone else. hehe... fun stuff. Lets not over analyze. :p

·
Registered
900 Posts
Watching that reminded me of the old Atari game Pole Position.
No head to head racing just a full coarse of back markers.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Definately not the correct frame rate, Probably speeded up 50%

Listen to the engine rev during the in car shots - it revs slower & at a much lower pitch. Classic speeded up chipmunk sounds during the bonnet shots.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts