Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Have you left your room yet?

I was just there last month, interesting place. I stayed at the MGM, you have a much better view of the JANET terminal where you are :)

Little bit of celebration going on or what?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Go up to the Eiffel Tower in The Paris for a great view of the strip. While you're there, stop in the tower bar at night time to see the water show at the Bellagio!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I know that Las Vegas is one of those city that it's more "active" at night....and the pictures show it very well!
On day time..looks like a sleepy city, and at night looks so much more alive!!
I never went to LV....but everybody said that it's a Walt Disney World for adults...and it really look like it!!
I would love to go there one day!
Hope that you had fun out there!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Was out there twice this year, stayed at MGM in February and the Venetian a few weeks ago. Definetly a quiet place during the day, sat poolside and relaxed. Had dinner and shows lined up everynight we were there.

I dont miss the people handing the "baseball" cards on the sidewalk though. :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I went on a first trip just for fun.
On the second trip I got married there. On top of that, we got married at the home of Liberace. Rented by the hour. We had three guests.

Vegas and riding bikes have a lot in common. You need to control yourself otherwise it gets very dangerous very fast and you can loose your skin before you know it.
The Venetian is the place to stay.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8703e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Still here in Vegas. Leaving tomorrow.
We come here quite frequently.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts