Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesireee guys and gals...

Today is my last day at work...which means last day to have my umlimited access to the web...which means I wont be lurking around DA ORG as much..or at all for a bit.

I am taking some time off to basically do NOTHING!  I leave for a vacation to Hawaii in a week as well...its pretty nice...Trackday this weekend and on a plane to Maui next weekend.

Everyone ride safe...take care of each other...and..I will be back once i get a new gig or break down and get DSL for home.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Another person losing their job, damnit! Sorry bro, I hope you find a new gig soon, and I'm looking forward to when so many people I know are employed instead of the other way around, cheers.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Yeah, I hope this was voluntary. Anyways, have fun!

·
Registered
169 Posts
A I
say it isn't so.
Enjoy your time off though.
Maybe you could take some pics for us over in Maui. pleeeeeez..........
Hey also I'll be blingin' a little soon Devil 3/4 carbon on the way,got it for a good price.Can't wait to hear it.
Nuff about me,see you when you get back.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
he is probably taking time off to make a movie about bikes and chicks in hawaii

have fun man, dont forget to get lai'd

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it was a 'MUTUAL' agreement that I should leave...I told me boss I was un happy...she said if I was unhappy I should leave and I said yeah....thats the basics of it.

I have been working with my boss for 5 years...it was and it is time to leave.

I am confident I will land somewhere...maybe working on another biker movie so you guys can flame me and remind every day how bad the movie is....

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Aw, that's only cuz we love ya man!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will always be branded the ORG member that worked on THAT movie..(dare I mention the title?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts