Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got everything in.  Only thing not pictured are the pegs.  They look just like the ones in the pic...But they're blue and fit the bike. (the silver ones didn't fit correctly.)

So far I've got:

Tobe Steering Samper
CompWerkes fender kit, painted black
New pegs
Frame sliders
Honda Cowl
ZG DB Windscreen
Second look seat/tank bra
Scorpian 3/4 Extreme Highmount system
Replace Frankenstien bolts
(not really a mod) some custom sticker work
LP Headlight cover (envision graphic type)

There is some other, smaller, stuff around (like spools and such) but you get the idea.

While not done, it's done for now.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sweet looking bike, especially the hi-mount! How are your spools mounted? From the looks, they must have been welded on.

edit: Then again this is a 954, do they come stock with the spool mounts?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mavic : Sweet looking bike, especially the hi-mount! How are your spools mounted? From the looks, they must have been welded on.
Naw, the spools just bolt into the little nubs on the swingarm. Is a 2 minute job (counting the time it takes to light a cigarette afterwards. )

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
If you got rid of the red, chain would love you

Seriously, it looks good

·
Registered
595 Posts
Lookin' very nice Pulse!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ratter1 : If you got rid of the red, chain would love you  

Seriously, it looks good  
Actually, the red is going soon, probably to blue to match the pegs and stuff.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bigtoe : Looks good.  Where did you get the pegs?
Thanks all. I'll be broke for a while but I finally got the bike 90% to where I want it. But a good project is never really done, is it?

Jennifer picked up the pegs for me at the honda shop. It's actually the third set I've had. The first ones (silver ones in the top pics) worked but were from another bike so the mount holes were a little to big. Gave the pegs a slight downward angle. Not to bad but not perfect.

Second set looked just like the blue ones but the whole was to small, couldn't ever get the damn things mounted.

These finally came in and work perfect. Is a 5 minute mod but, as strange as it sounds, I swear they removed almost all of the peg vibration. I still get some but it isn't nearly as bad as with the stock ones.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts