Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday evening I was at home watching some TV when the sound of a revving bike grabbed my attention (I’m not a nosey person by nature) but when it comes to bikes I like to take a look!! So I go to the front door to take a look and see a young guy on an R6 (who’s wearing a t-shirt, jeans and a pair of runners, this will come into play later) with a Hindle pipe. He’s talking to the neighbors younger daughter, so after I saw the bike I returned to the TV room.

As I’m watching TV, I once again hear the bike revving it’s engine (like he’s doing a brake burn) then nothing, so I say to my girlfriend I bet you he wiped out!! Sure enough I look out the front door and he launched the bike into the guy across the streets rock garden!! I was going to help the guy (maybe give him a talk as well) but the neighbors father was already helping him to get the bike out and up off the ground. Looks like his fairings and some controls were damaged as well as some skin!! After about 10 minutes he was up and off.

·
Registered
233 Posts
booth23 said:
Is the neighbor's daughter hot?
"Tucker max tries buttsex; hilarity does not ensue
QuotesTucker Max “Everyone’s doing anal. It’s the ‘in’ thing.”
:evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh:

·
Registered
254 Posts
soon2b954 said:
As I’m watching TV, I once again hear the bike revving it’s engine (like he’s doing a brake burn) then nothing, so I say to my girlfriend I bet you he wiped out!!
Gosh wiped out after doing that...........Get that guy off the street :nono:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I bet he lost any shot with the girl since he wrecked and looked like a tool in frint of her.

Serves him right for doing stupid crap like that.

BTW: Booths observation was :thumb:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
booth23 said:
Is the neighbor's daughter hot?
She's not bad!! Would I throw it to her? Probably.

She's a hairdresser so she has this funky thing going on with her hair where it looks like she has a skunk on here head, just different colors.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
colryn said:
I bet he lost any shot with the girl since he wrecked and looked like a tool in frint of her.

Serves him right for doing stupid crap like that.

BTW: Booths observation was :thumb:

He still might be in line for a pity hump it depend or weather she was hot or not

1 - 15 of 15 Posts