Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually Freq it is Rhino lined already.  A week after it was painted, it got 'lined.  Gonna have the under/inner sides of the front fenders(assuming I get them built) rhino'd as well.

Thanks for the comments guys...this thing may not look like much now but I've got close to a year and a half into it.  Lots and lots of rusted metal...gone, six cylinder...gone...etc, etc.  Hopefully will be on the road in the next sixty days, been saying that for a year now.  Seats get ordered tomorrow(Mastercraft Racing Seats) then she goes in to get the 4:10s and lockers(front and rear)installed along with the exhaust...and then it's just the minor details...  

J

p.s. It's no crime to be an ex-con bro...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bacchus : Cool looking toy you got there fumbducker, but don't you mean CJ7 RR ?    
Bacchus,(big sigh and me rubbing temples) have you ever seen a Ninja green RR? Gee, me either...It's my Jeep I should know what it is...it is a Kawachrysler CJ 7R! That is all.

Oh yeah...PM me the salsa recipes you promised you dawg!

J

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
A year, that's it? I know exactly how you feel! I probably have one of the worlds biggest junker jeep collections. I have a commando, a fc truck, 5 cj-5's, 1 cj-7, 1 yj, and an xj. The cherokee is my daily driver, the wrangler is my rock crawler, 5.89 gears, 4:1 dana300, and a 6.78:1 t-18 give it a hell of a crawl ratio but that's been sitting in the yard for almost a year and a half now, waiting to finish installing the dana 60 in the front. I have all the neat toys in the wrangler, onboard air compressor w/air tools, onboard welder, winch, etc.... If anyone needs any wierd parts for any jeep I'm almost positive I can get them for you, especially old cj's and mj's. I can't find any pics of my wrangler right now but here's a pic of my cherokee, it's very capable but it's only 2 years old so my wife won't let me beat on it too much.
My jeep!
My webpage with more pics of my jeep!!

Jeeps kick ass, I got some great video of rock crawling, I'll have to try and get some of it on my computer! Your jeep looks great, keep it up and it'll get done eventually!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2k2,
Sounds like you have the sh1t.  I've owned this one for eight-nine years and tore into her thinking...'gee, wouldn't a new paint job be nice...' I do have one ? for you though...I cannot for the life of me remember how the wires are routed from the wiper motor to under the dash...I think I have it figured out but it just seams too simple...any help?

J

edited for spelling...remember children...USE THE FREAKING SPELLCHECK

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NinerPilot : Quote (fumbducker @ Sep. 21 2003, 8:55pm)Bacchus,(big sigh and me rubbing temples) have you ever seen a Ninja green RR?  Gee, me either...It's my Jeep I should  know what it is...it is a Kawachrysler CJ 7R!  That is all.

J
Um.....  this one is close....
picture snipped
Chris
There is sooooo much wrong with that picture. And not exactly what I would call 'Ninja Green' but that's just my opinion...more of a light turquoise?

J

1 - 20 of 24 Posts