Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy's

I have recently upgraded my 2012 Fireblade its faster and more responsive. I would like to increase my lean angle. So I want to buy a sensor that can show me during a ride through the hills my lean angle. I have a go pro that is positioned to see the instruments and the internal sides of the ferring. Can anyone suggest a good lean angle product that will fit on the inner panels left of right of the instruments.

Thank Alex

·
Registered
13 Posts
The entire idea of leaning off the bike in the corners is to lower your combine center of gravity and decrease your lean angle.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
The entire idea of leaning off the bike in the corners is to lower your combine center of gravity and decrease your lean angle.
Maybe what would serve the purpose is a datalogger from someone like Qstarz. That won't give you lean angle but will give you lateral g 10 times per second plus a whole lot more. If you only want to know lean angle then you need to get to 45 degrees of lean to completely eliminate chicken strips from the rear tyre,(lateral 1g) and when you are down to 1cm chicken strips on the front tyre, that's about 55 degrees. 45 degrees is relatively easily doable, 55 degrees takes a lot more care, warm tyres dry good surface etc. Build up to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts