Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of treatment you all use for leather care?
My gloves and suit are not as flexible and soft as when it was new, can i get it back like it was? not by buying a new one off course....:nono: :)

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
yulianusl said:
What kind of treatment you all use for leather care?
My gloves and suit are not as flexible and soft as when it was new, can i get it back like it was? not by buying a new one off course....:nono: :)
Any high-end automotive leather conditioner will work just about as good as anything else on the market.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
license2ill said:
very useful. I was thinking about this topic the other day and then this thread came up. That article was exactly what I was looking for. Think I might get some of that Blue Magic stuff, scored second highest and I walk by it 5 days a week multiple times.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have been using Lexol products for about 7 years now and have had nothing but great results. I use the stuff on all leather products I own. Car interior, clothes/apparell, boots, etc, etc.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Silent_Assassin said:
I have been using Lexol products for about 7 years now and have had nothing but great results. I use the stuff on all leather products I own. Car interior, clothes/apparell, boots, etc, etc.
:plus1: I have been using Lexol's stuff for about 10 years, very good products.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just bought Lexol from ACE Hardware because i can't find another products in MCN reviews here. My gloves now become a little softer.
What if i dry cleaned/laundry it first and then rubbing Lexol on it?
Is it safe?
Lexol also have leather cleaner products.
I try it on my suit tomorrow and see what will happen.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Purpdust said:
BTW Yulian, I lived in Jayapura for 4 years when I was A kid. My first bike was a Yamaha YT115 then a Yamaha RXZ 150 cc.
I live in surabaya, east java.
Did your family work in Freeport?
Indonesian bikes are restricted under 250cc, so just to see big bikes on the road is very rare.
My first bike is Honda NSR150.
Oh, yamaha RXZ is 135 cc.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
yulianusl said:
I live in surabaya, east java.
Did your family work in Freeport?
Indonesian bikes are restricted under 250cc, so just to see big bikes on the road is very rare.
My first bike is Honda NSR150.
No, my parents were missionaries.
When I was there, 89-93 the biggest you could find was 150. Although there were a few people that had larger including the police.

yulianusl said:
Oh, yamaha RXZ is 135 cc.
Now that you mention it that sounds right, that bike was allot of fun when I was 16.

·
Registered
11 Posts
^^the links really helped.
After bug splat i just wiped it down with a damp sponge.

Let's just hope my jacket hasn't passed the point of 'tearing like paper':crap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts