Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I was wondering if it's possible to put led's in my 97 cbr 900rr. One of the bulbs is blown in the tach and I figured I would order one of those Illumiglow reverse glow gauge covers for it. I figured Led's would make it look even better. Any ideas what size led's I would need to get for the gauges and I want to put an LED in the position light on the front (the light above the headlight) as the 194 bulb I got has an orange glow to it while the headlight is a bright white. Any ideas what size LED's I need to get to do this. Will I have to add a diode or anything to run led's on these?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Check out superbrightleds.com
For the instruments you need the NeoWedge. I believe it is the NEO3. I would go for the High Power SMD unless you are putting them in the high beam or turn signal spots. Then they will be way to bright.
Instrument Cluster and Gauge Backlights - Super Bright LEDs

I can't remember what the front center position light uses, but you can pull it off the bike and try to cross reference it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out superbrightleds.com
For the instruments you need the NeoWedge. I believe it is the NEO3. I would go for the High Power SMD unless you are putting them in the high beam or turn signal spots. Then they will be way to bright.
Instrument Cluster and Gauge Backlights - Super Bright LEDs

I can't remember what the front center position light uses, but you can pull it off the bike and try to cross reference it.
I know people put 194 bulbs in there at the position light. Thanks for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts