Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Carbon Fiber Leo Vince ultra high mount half system off of a CBR 954 RR. It will fit the 929 as well and unlike some high mount systems it will let you keep your passenger foot pegs. I am looking for $500 obo plus sh. I also have stock headers and the servo but I am needing to find replacement headers b4 I sell them. I am wanting the headers from a micron full serpant system for a CBR 954 RR with the mid pipe and a Moto GP slip on for an 06+ Yamaha R6 if anyone wants to do any sort of trade.

Leo Vince system- $500 obo + sh
stock headers- $75 obo +sh
exhaust servo- $50 +sh

PM me with any questions, trades welcome and let me know if the prices are too high.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm not trying to flame you here or nothin - i think you just have a tough sell. Leo Vince makes fantastic stuff that mounts up pretty easily. CF cans are coo and lightweight, but you can get a Ti LV slip on for half the price on Ebay. W/ folks on a tight budget, money talks. No, money screams!
Good luck to ya!

·
Registered
129 Posts
i WAS INTERESTED WHEN i GOT THE EMAIL DUDE BUT THE PRICE IS STEEP i HAVE LINKED UP WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS FULL YOSHI SYSTEM FOR ALMOST THAT PRICE WHERE YOUR SELLING A HALF SYSTEM FOR THE SAME. CAP LOCK BROKEN ON MY WORK COM NO DISRESPECT INTENDED DUDE.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.