Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 2006 CBR600 F4i. The factory battery is 115 bucks ( the cheapest I could find around ) and I'm looking at all these betteries half the price of that and are Model YTZ10S just like the factory battery. What's going on ? I need to know.. Thank you , Happy Holidays. Any help is appreciable !

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
You can get "pattern" batteries but IMO I would have to stick with Yuasa.

The model number for the batteries of my Fireblade and Hornet is the same YTZ10S (I believe Yuasa use the same number but not sure) - Anyway one thing I know is that they are not cheap.

Fork out a little more, buy once. Also, buy a battery tender to help maintain the life of your battery.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
They are just using the same model number as Yuasa, but they probably are not.

If you want to give them a shot, it is your money. I would at least make sure it is a brand you have heard of before though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yuasa is the way to go. I'd go with the best battery because in the long run, it'll do you better especially if you are running aftermarket HIDS and other electrical components that draw that much extra power. Or if you insist, buy a battery from you local battery supplier and I'm sure they come with a full 1 year warranty.

Doug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts