Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Lever guards

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  MrPickwick 
#1 ·
Hi.

Any one bought Lever guards from China?
Will they work or is it just crap?
Real ones in Europe cost around 125 Euro a piece and for a pair in China around 20 Euro.

#2 ·
I haven't bought any. For a road rider I don't think they serve any purpose - unless Romano Fenati might choose to holiday in UK.

However, I have had Chinese levers (Bad Dog) my 2011 Blade and was more than happy with quality, adjustability, and price. I do have experience of some Chinese products being hit and miss, but the levers were great.

Finally, if you do choose to purchase Chinese, be sure to check that there's no latent contamination of Coronavirus. This forum needs members!! :ROFLMAO:

#3 ·
Damn forgot about the virus o_O
Maybe should wait a while.
Why i want them is for when i ride on track and who knows we might have some Fenatis is Sweden :eek:
They might have some extra protection IF i crash to guard my hands :rolleyes:

Reactions: MrPickwick
#4 ·
Really I think the price says it all, I'm assuming your talking track, and if you come off in a slide your going to need something substantial to protect you levers, I'd visit a bike shop first and take a look and feel of what you might expect, and depending on how fast your slide is lever guards might not be your only problem ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.