Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows what is different about the pazzo vs. crg levers. Also what do you all prefer long or shorty?

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
I've got the Pazzo shorties. I've only had 1 chance to try them but they felt pretty good. The long ones have a notch where they're designed to break away in a crash. CRG are a little more money, and I think they're offered with a perpendicular hinge like a GP lever.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
hey Phobe, Did you have to readjust your clutch when you put on your pazzo levers?I just put on a set and the it seems to be alittle more grabby when I pull in the clutch to roll the bike...

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
bjay51d said:
hey Phobe, Did you have to readjust your clutch when you put on your pazzo levers?I just put on a set and the it seems to be alittle more grabby when I pull in the clutch to roll the bike...
Actually, the first time I took it out with the Pazzos I had crazy clutchslip. The master wasn't letting go all the way. You have to make sure to lube the little brass drum where the plunger sits. I just used some white lithium grease.

Didn't find it any more grabby though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts