Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I need to find one of these before riding season starts!! So look around your garage or shed,check under the kids beds even between the cushions on the couch," what the he** is poking at my leg while I am trying to watch the US vs Canada hockey game?? Why it's that shock that I knew I put somewhere!!!"":D

Or if you got a buddy ( everybody has at least ONE....) who has a cousin who went out with guy once,but then broke it off, but then got together again before calling it quits for good,who has a rear shock,let me know!!!

Thanks for your time......

The Shnizzle

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To those of you who have been kind enough to reply is there a p.m. feature I can use here? I seem to be having a really hard time making contact. When I recieve a email, it is just a link that brings me back here,still with no contact info.....Arghhhh.

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
To those of you who have been kind enough to reply is there a p.m. feature I can use here? I seem to be having a really hard time making contact. When I recieve a email, it is just a link that brings me back here,still with no contact info.....Arghhhh.
PM is not available to new members.
I think it happens after two weeks?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.