Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does LG rate in terms of DLP TV's? I have come across a very good deal on the 44" RU44SZ61 model.

I could only find one review online and they rated it very well.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
It isn't "top shelf" but I have seen one in operation, and th ebang for buck is there. good pic quality from the DLP, no burn in (so you can play Xbox or PS2 'till your thumbs fall off), and they are well priced. you could do a lot worse than getting one of these...

Z...

·
Registered
925 Posts
Zeeman said:
It isn't "top shelf" but I have seen one in operation, and th ebang for buck is there. good pic quality from the DLP, no burn in (so you can play Xbox or PS2 'till your thumbs fall off), and they are well priced. you could do a lot worse than getting one of these...

Z...
Waht is the Top notch DLP--I can get a Samsung 61" for $2,900 at Costco--the pic looks sweet, I thought I heard that Samsung/Sony were tied for #1?? Any truth is this?? I also "heard" that the weak link in DLPs was bulb life and that they were like $350 for replacements--True??

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trackho said:
Waht is the Top notch DLP--I can get a Samsung 61" for $2,900 at Costco--the pic looks sweet, I thought I heard that Samsung/Sony were tied for #1?? Any truth is this?? I also "heard" that the weak link in DLPs was bulb life and that they were like $350 for replacements--True??
The LG model I am looking at claims 8000 hours!! :idunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts