Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was 8 when I remember seeing my first motorcycle that I knew I HAD TO HAVE... it was a purple and green CBR600RR that a friend of my dad had driven over to our house....and ever since then I KNEW I had to get one.
Well my first bike I got was a Ninja zx600r-it is currently my project bike for the winter and then I just picked up this bike.

Sorry for the teaser pics... I charged up my camera last night, and then realized that I guess I left my cable to transfer my pics to my computer at my work.... So here is what I took with my blackberry to use as my background on it lol!

She has 5,000miles on her....1995. I will see if I can't write up the parts list tomorrow. It is rather lengthly

I will love her long time....:thumb:

My only real plans are to swap out the headlight, and mirrors... I won't be doing much to this bike, as TONS and I mean TONS has been done to it already.

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
G'day & :welcome: .Looks nice :thumb: .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks guys....
I took her out for a lil spin yesterday, and WOW.... it is the fastest bike I have ever been on.... I mean I know there is a good bit of add ons and some motor work done to it, but I need to count the teeth on the sprockets, the acceleration is that insane....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts