Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our local news is all over this Dancing with the Stars bullshit because our old running back is in the heat of it. I haven't watched a commercial television show, outside of sports, in years. I think I made it 3-4 minutes before flipping back to a movie station. I can't believe people watch this shit. :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Our local news is all over this Dancing with the Stars bullshit because our old running back is in the heat of it. I haven't watched a commercial television show, outside of sports, in years. I think I made it 3-4 minutes before flipping back to a movie station. I can't believe people watch this shit. :rotfl:
Hmmmmmmmmmm........... you CAN'T dance can you? :p

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
He could attend the "Sheep and Shark G-string dance school" sponsored by Jose Cuervo! Complimentary pass for you, deez!
LMAO......... If you could only see what i see in my head.......... now, we have a threesome :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ouch........my stomach hurts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Frenchie, are you drinking tonight?:alcohol:
Not at all......... ran 3 miles, hate a turkey sandwich, told my friends I wasn't going out, and now drinking tea......... :smilebig:

Just happy to be here with you all....... and got good news today so what can I say, I can't stop smiling :thumb:

would you rather me be upset and cry.............. :(

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
you didn't have to watch the show. you coulda just asked. the 2 minutes I've seen was more than enough to form an informed opinion.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Not at all......... ran 3 miles, hate a turkey sandwich, told my friends I wasn't going out, and now drinking tea......... :smilebig:

Just happy to be here with you all....... and got good news today so what can I say, I can't stop smiling :thumb:

would you rather me be upset and cry.............. :(
No we are happy that you are happy!:smilebig:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
you didn't have to watch the show. you coulda just asked. the 2 minutes I've seen was more than enough to form an informed opinion.
You should've watched it last year when Stacy Keibler was in it. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts