Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this isnt the right spot but wanted everyone to see my part request. just like the title says im looking for an aftermarket bolt on pipe for my 954. looking for something nice but doesnt gotta be perfectly perfect. it will be the beginning of july when i have the extra cash to buy one but im looking to see what i can score here before buying a brand new one! let me know what you got n what itll cost shipping included to 47520

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im still looking. that means you unslow1! ;) or anyone that has a nice bolt on they arent trying to get a bagillion dollars for. something nice tho

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Are you looking for a full exhaust or a muffler. In few weeks i'll know will the full Akra i have restrict my 980cc and if it does i'll probably list it for sale.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you looking for a full exhaust or a muffler. In few weeks i'll know will the full Akra i have restrict my 980cc and if it does i'll probably list it for sale.
just mostly looking for the best thing i can get for around 250$ or so. tight budget lately n i just cant afford to drop even 500$ on a bolt on. tuff times i guess. if i hadnt a wrecked n been spending so much to get it on the road again i could spend more but what cash i have for my hobby is spread thin just trying to repair the bike. let me know tho i guess. things might change between now n then, you never know i guess.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts