Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't remember who it was now, but someone posted an on-bike video here several weeks (months?) ago that I'd like to find. He was on a 929 or 954 on a two lane road...wheelied over a rise at about 120 and then ran it up to 176mph.

Can anyone point me to it again? A cruiser friend thinks he sent me something special with a video of a dude on a RS Warrior pulling up a 1st gear wheelie. Heh heh...I'd love to point him to this one if I could find it.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
dB : Can't remember who it was now, but someone posted an on-bike video here several weeks (months?) ago that I'd like to find. He was on a 929 or 954 on a two lane road...wheelied over a rise at about 120 and then ran it up to 176mph.

Can anyone point me to it again? A cruiser friend thinks he sent me something special with a video of a dude on a RS Warrior pulling up a 1st gear wheelie. Heh heh...I'd love to point him to this one if I could find it.  
was it the clip that knip put out? Thats the only one I can think of...

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it. Thanks CC!

For anyone interested, the thread is here.

2OH, I was more looking for something with speed than wheelies. This one's got both, so what the heck.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Mattress : He had a baby didn't he?
Whoa! Like that arnold movie??

Yeah, he did... He's probably still lurking around. he had a kick ass video from thunderhill raceway too. that one was awesome I thought...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts