Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are an online magazine looking for motorbikes to publish on our site.

Our already published honda bikes

If members of this forum would like to display their motorbikes on our website please add your bike

All motorbikes are welcome, but if you have one (or more) of the following, we are especially interested in your motorbike:

- Modified
- High quality photos
- Performance upgrades
- Diary / projects

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What online magazine?
The website is MaxRevs.co.uk

We have recently added the bikes section as an extension to our cars section. This extension is to support our vision of "one online garage" for our members. Since many members both own cars and bikes, we've added the possibility to add both.

For this new section, we are contacting forum members asking if bike owners would be interested in sharing their bikes and projects with us and our visitors.

Thank you.

·
Registered
309 Posts
We are an online magazine looking for motorbikes to publish on our site. If members of this forum would like to display their motorbikes on our website please pm me with a link to your bike pics and specification.

All motorbikes are welcome, but if you have one (or more) of the following, we are especially interested in your motorbike:

- Modified
- High quality photos
- Performance upgrades
- Diary / projects

Thank you in advance.
I am interested as I am doing a rebuilt/mod on my 2001 honda cbr929rr. Please pm me with further information. As soon as I am done with the bike I will post pictures/

·
Registered
560 Posts
Here's a pic of me and my mum ripping s'hit up. Ive done a lot of stuff to the old girl, done a fair bit of work to the bike too.
The trailer is custom, rides on ohlins leaf springs and Marchesini magnesium wheels.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't pm anyone (new member restriction).

@KGPrice
I saw your project thread here: http://www.fireblades.org/forums/honda-fireblade/109867-winter-project-bringing-2001-929rr-fireblade-back-life.html

We'd love to have it on our website, please see below.

@Squid
Custom work is always welcome, see below

@MrEnizzle
I love what you've done to it. Very similar to this but imo much cooler.
Please see below

Since I cannot PM any of you i'll try to provide brief instructions on how to make your profile (similar to creating a facebook profile except it will be of your bike).

1. Log in
2. add your bike spec and images
3. KGPrice, Squid, MrEnizzle, add your project

MrEnizzle, if you can make a good profile and project page i'd like to include you in our next "feature of the month" newsletter which is sent out to thousands.

If you need any help, let me know and I can create the profile and project page for you and then you can provide the final details. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can't pm anyone (new member restriction).

@KGPrice
I saw your project thread here: http://www.fireblades.org/forums/honda-fireblade/109867-winter-project-bringing-2001-929rr-fireblade-back-life.html

We'd love to have it on our website, please see below.

@Squid
Custom work is always welcome, see below

@MrEnizzle
I love what you've done to it. Very similar to this but imo much cooler.
Please see below

Since I cannot PM any of you i'll try to provide brief instructions on how to make your profile (similar to creating a facebook profile except it will be of your bike).

1. Log in
2. add your bike spec and images
3. KGPrice, Squid, MrEnizzle, add your project

MrEnizzle, if you can make a good profile and project page i'd like to include you in our next "feature of the month" newsletter which is sent out to thousands.

If you need any help, let me know and I can create the profile and project page for you and then you can provide the final details. Thanks
Sounds good, when I get some spare time I will set up my profile and add picks and info. I have pictures of the bike when it was just a frame and motor on jackstands to how it sits now. I am also planning to have a friend of mine who is a photographer take some quality pics of it as soon as the weather permits. Will keep you posed. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good, when I get some spare time I will set up my profile and add picks and info. I have pictures of the bike when it was just a frame and motor on jackstands to how it sits now. I am also planning to have a friend of mine who is a photographer take some quality pics of it as soon as the weather permits. Will keep you posed. Thanks!
Saw your profile, looks good - buy why only one pic ? that's just teasing :) (can see a member commented on it as well)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Follow my signature links. And have you heard of a guy named Lambchops?:idunno: One of the best build/ transformations I've ever seen.
I agree loved his build thread! Also I created/submitted a profile and picture right now until the bike is done

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey I am going with a white pearl too!! Cant wait til the fairings come in. Hope they look as good as yours!! Mr!
Thanks!! Did you buy them pre painted or are you going to paint them?

White pearl is my favorite color! My custom 300zx is painted the same color. When we custom painted it we threw a lot of hands of pearl.. that's how you get the good flop in color. But careful not to throw too many as it starts to yellow the color.

The only downside with a lot of pearl is that if you leave it out in the sun often, over time the pearl will yellow.

Looking forward to seeing picks of your new skins!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks!! Did you buy them pre painted or are you going to paint them?

White pearl is my favorite color! My custom 300zx is painted the same color. When we custom painted it we threw a lot of hands of pearl.. that's how you get the good flop in color. But careful not to throw too many as it starts to yellow the color.

The only downside with a lot of pearl is that if you leave it out in the sun often, over time the pearl will yellow.

Looking forward to seeing picks of your new skins!
I got them pre-colored when i ordered the fairings, but I sent them a picture of my custom one of a kind watsen turn signals that are white pearl. If they come and dont match my watsens then i will paint them myself.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol.. here ya go...

Actually since these pics I have added quite a bit more stuff to it, including a rare custom tail light.
I've updated your profile with these images.

I can see that you have comments on your profile and someone has requested your friendship (they wish to subscribe to your bike profile, so they get notified of updates). You might want to login and accept/decline.

Your profile:
Suzuki Hayabusa Year: 2006

1 - 20 of 23 Posts