Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought 1 new in 93. sold it in 96 due to life out of control, drinking and riding. woke up after night of drinking and riding, put in paper. had a rider, we were passing between cars around 130mph. Looking for another crack at enjoying the 900. Hoping to get a CBR in any condition under 3K prefer the 93, will consider newer and bigger. not a fan of the 600. please and thanks

·
Registered
917 Posts
bought 1 new in 93. sold it in 96 due to life out of control, drinking and riding. woke up after night of drinking and riding, put in paper. had a rider, we were passing between cars around 130mph. Looking for another crack at enjoying the 900. Hoping to get a CBR in any condition under 3K prefer the 93, will consider newer and bigger. not a fan of the 600. please and thanks
WHere ya at in Arkansas? I got a 94, but you need to be serious with an offer.

·
Registered
917 Posts
In Quitman. Tell me about it and what you will take. A couple pictures would be great
It would be a crazy number cause I'm not interested in sell right now. I love the early to mid 90's look. It was more of a welcome statement, than a real offer. There are a few that come up. If you wait 3 or 4 more months you will find it's more of a buyers market, and will get a better price on one in September or October.

BTW, I have one picture up there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts