Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Looking for Erion pipe for my 96 CBR 900rr

604 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  nigelrb 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Does any one have a Erion Pipe for sale for a 96 CBR 900RR?

#2 ·
It comes with the bike and everything else im selling, but i have one lol

#5 ·
I know I've made heaps of sarcastic quips about that pipe, but seriously, it would be a shame to part out one or other of those bikes. Like all part-outs, there would be a heap of interest in half the parts but only half would sell for the right money, then still you're left with clutter everywhere. Wouldn't matter if you were staying in bikes, but it seems you'd be best to just sell the lot as is. I understand you're depressed about the lack of interest, but I find (in UK) that most of the year's buying was done during Covid lockdown. (I snaffled the second Erion and the Storm during that period).

So that leaves you with a narrow market, and even narrower unless you're sacrificing a lot on price. I suppose you're resigned to just hanging in there, but remember, there is a buyer for everything at a certain time.

With regard to the learned @skant153 's suggestion, I am, perhaps foolishly, prepared to pay a reasonable asking price plus shipping if you do elect to put a chrome pipe on the bike which might actually enhance its saleability!!:D It would be a win/win for us both as I'd have my Erion and you'd have a piece of 'old red' parading around Britain!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.