Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Hi, after a little off the other day, i now find my self looking for a new lid, i have a shoei, but it moves a bit at 130 plus, and makes my eyes water, the one i damaged was a aria chaser, which i love but i find a bit noisy, anything out there in the £3-400 range that i might look at.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
not sure what model shoei you have but you should be able to find the x-11 on closeouts right now. shark or simpson makes a pretty good lid too!

·
Registered
1 Posts
:confused: Hi, after a little off the other day, i now find my self looking for a new lid, i have a shoei, but it moves a bit at 130 plus, and makes my eyes water, the one i damaged was a aria chaser, which i love but i find a bit noisy, anything out there in the £3-400 range that i might look at.:thumb:
I've just treated myself to a Schuberth S1 Pro. I nearly bought the Nolan but the Schuberth fits more comfortably and is a bit lighter.
I tried it out on the Blade the other day and I'm not dissapointed. It is quiet, got a really wide field of view and the integrall sun visor sits just right. I paid £400 for it. Quite a bit more money than I normally part with for a lid but in my opinion it was worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts