Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I just joined this evening but have been reading this site for a few weeks now. I bought a '94 CBR 900RR in December and just did some work on it. I absolutely love it and have been dying to ride with people. My friend who got me into riding is in Colorado for the summer with his '94 VFR 750 and so I'm alone with my bike. I was wondering if anyone wanted to go riding on the weekends or in the evenings? I like to do canyon runs or just cruise. I don't really like to be too aggressive because I've only been riding for about 3 years now, but I like to have some fun :) . If anyone is interested please let me know. I live in Northridge in the San Fernando Valley, LA but I am willing to go places to meet up for some fun rides. Thanks and have a great evening!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm down but I'm not sure if I can until tomorrow...I have plans for tonight...I have a 02' CBR954RR but my friends 99 f4 keeps on giving him trouble so I'm usually riding solo...
I'm iin the Long Beach area...let me know...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok cool. I'm busy tomorrow unfotunately, but I'm free on Friday and next weekend. I'm supposed to go riding on Friday or sometime that weekend with another guy from this forum, so you're totally welcome to join us if you like. My email address is [email protected] if you want to get in touch and set something up.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
whatup guys I'm in the valley myself, I mostly do canyons early on the weekends but drop me a line if you decide on something, if my schedule permits ill join in on the fun.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah you're totally welcome. We're thinking either afternoon Friday or anytime Sat or Sun. Let me know what works for you and we'll try to figure something out. I live in Northridge. Where in the valley do you live?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok cool. I'm busy tomorrow unfotunately, but I'm free on Friday and next weekend. I'm supposed to go riding on Friday or sometime that weekend with another guy from this forum, so you're totally welcome to join us if you like. My email address is [email protected] if you want to get in touch and set something up.
I'm not sure I can this upcoming weekend because I'm taking in my bike to get valves adjusted...I may just join in on the fun later...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, well I didn't go yesterday or today, so I was thinking of hitting the canyons sometime tomorrow. Let me know if you got you're bike working or not. I'll go for sure next Friday or Saturday since that's the last weekend I"ll be here until Thanksgiving. I'll be around Thursday afternoon too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I'm coming back to LA on the 8th, so I'll be around for 2 weeks. If anyone wants to meet up and ride I'm down.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I've been doing the Sunday morning thing the past couple months.
I mean the meet at Topanga/Ventura starbucks from 7:00 to 8:00am for coffe run up to the rock store for a quick bite and run the roads to Neptune's and around, I'm usually back in the valley by 12:00 1:00 the latest, the summer months bring out the squids and roadblocks(Harley's) so I like to be going as they are getting there, plus last Sunday it was around 100, so i like to do the Earlie thing, usually its just me and my mate(English bastid).
you're welcome to come along if you like, I'm also in Northridge so the rock store area is a great location.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I'd love to tag along. I'm really not sure what I've got going on during my 2 week's vacation from school, but once I'm home I'll know more about if my parents or my friends have things planned for me. Since you're in Northridge we could just head down together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts