Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up riders. I am Gavin I am looking for info on upgrading my bike I bought a 929 from some recently and love the bike its quick but I would like to make it a little bit faster. has a d&d slip on and i am about to replace the plugs and airfilter just curious if anyone can guide me in the direction of what I need to do to make the bike faster for performance.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
I am not familiar with your mechanical know hows,but it is pretty basic bolt on/plug in stuff, a shop will probably have to map the power commander though.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kool thanks spina you wher ein NY i am from there stationed in nc due tothe military. i am gettig ready to buy a 02 gsxr 1000 from a friend fix it up aswell.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i usedto work out there at an elk lodge in patchogue its nice there. how do you like that 954 i wanted one but came up on a 929 for 2600 so i grabbed that bitch dude.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Good deal, I used to have a 929 before I had 954 and to be honest I think I liked the 929 better. I am in Oyster Bay but alot my friends I race with and go dirt bike riding with live in Center Moriches. Hit me up if your back here with that 929, there is some sick riding up here on the north shore.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yeah i believe it i am in the process of doing performance for the bike i wanna make it quicker verses doing cosmetic to it right now. I have two sets of fairrings for it and wanna paint it but the paint here is expensive cheapest for my color was 850 its just a metallic royal blue then i will chrome stuff on it slowly but surely.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts