Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
ccwilli3 : Quote (ND4SPDSHO @ June 25 2003, 10:40pm)I'll take the Nicky one off your hands if you don't want it
Get in line - PUNK!    
YOU get in line You never said you wanted it, just that you liked it, so bite me

·
Registered
803 Posts
Well guys, Laguna is in less than a month, and I will be there shooting. Time to put in your requests. Anyone have anyone in particular they want a picture of? I'll try and make it happen. I'll even save you the trouble of winning them off ebay..
Fig

·
Registered
737 Posts
Fig : Well guys, Laguna is in less than a month, and I will be there shooting. Time to put in your requests. Anyone have anyone in particular they want a picture of? I'll try and make it happen.  I'll even save you the trouble of winning them off ebay..
Fig
Since you're offering, Jake Zemke and Kurtis Roberts. Thx

·
Registered
684 Posts
I would like a pic of Ben Bostrom, Miguel DuHamel, Kurtis Roberts and Jake Zemke. I will also pay($&#036 you for the 2003 posters of those guys also. PM me if possible.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bigtoe : I would like a pic of Ben Bostrom, Miguel DuHamel, Kurtis Roberts and Jake Zemke.  I will also pay($&#036 you for the 2003 posters of those guys also.  PM me if possible.
YEs, me too. B. Boz, and Miguel. Yates, E. Boz, Mladin.

Any of those. How many pesos are you going to want per pic? Also, if anyone is interested I could probably get you in touch with the guy I got these from. I'm sure he has more as he was the one the took the pics. Or you could get them from ebay yourselves. Just do a search for each rider.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts