Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I have a 2000 honda fireblade 929 rr I bought a new stator rectifier and led acid battery last year june bike was fine for 4000km. This year I got about a 280 km out of the bike
Battery died so I charged it it died again in 50 km wouldn't start at gas station. I ordered a new gel battery. I rode about 20 minutes less than 50km at night b4 I noticed my lights dimming so went home and parked. 2 days later it started fine I let it warm up. Shut it down and again no start.... I know every ones going to say stator rectifier but its been 4000km since I replaced it with a stator from rm stator in mtl Quebec. If it is wow this is disappointing. Originally They guy I bought the bike from had just replaced them and it lasted like 2 gas tanks 400km ...... whats causing this?
Anyone ?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
0.2mA i think! M = x10^6! :LOL:

Even though the RR and stator are new(ish) I would still run the tests on them again to be sure. A bad RR can burn out the stator. I found that there is a CBR600 one that is the same spec but they sell for less money than anything that says FireBlade or CRB900RR!! the only difference was the connector so I got the pins out and swapped the plastic block over. Search for "SH678C-13 honda"
HTH
IMG_4862.JPG
IMG_4925.JPG IMG_4863.JPG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts