Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of my good riding mates died last night on a ride. A car ran a stop sign, he T-boned the car and died in the ambulance on the way to hospital. He leaves behind a wife and two daughters whom he loved very much.

Rest in Peace Marc.

Ben.

·
Registered
690 Posts
That Totally Sucks and I am so sorry..... it is happening too often.... my brother's best friend in college died from being cut off on the Highway and knocked over a guard rail and dropped 40 feet on his head.... broke his neck... wearing full gear.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for your kind thoughts fellas, I had hoped I'd never have to write one of these...

I know you guys understand how close to the bone it cuts when a fellow biker goes down, even if you've never met the guy.

Another friend went to the scene hours later and sat there and watched car after car just cruise through the stop sign, without even checking for oncoming traffic. he found half of Marcs visor and it just broke him as it would any of us I think.

A very somber day over here in Perth, it's a pretty small biking community so it really hits home when something like this happens.

Do be safe everyone, take the extra time to allow for idiots driving with their eyes closed...

Ben.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
BlueToy : Another friend went to the scene hours later and sat there and watched car after car just cruise through the stop sign, without even checking for oncoming traffic.
Get that on tape. Raise hell. Shake some trees. Then sue the driver. At the very least you'll help save other riders' lives if they find themselves in the same location.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts