Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I've seen that on other boards and it makes me sick to my stomach. :puke: I'm just a Corvette fan, but I'm sure some collector somewhere is loading his gun after reading about that, especially with the '53 sitting there. :guns:
Hopefully someone will convince Peter Max to give these cars a good home.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Man, imagine walking in there. Every car collector's dream.

I bought a 66 Chevy II in high school (the 90's) that looked like damn near everything was stock. I bought it, we poured in some good gas aired the tires and I actually managed to drive it a couple of miles to the shop. (though the brakes failed in the lot and I had to use a chain link fence to finally stop it!)

Some day I'll find a lead sled or deuce in a barn too. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is the stuff urban legends are made from. I'm surprised this is for real...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
That's just rediculous. Rare or collector vehicles deserve a much better fate than that. They should be driven! Maybe not all the time, but at least occasionally. Even maintained in a museum. Anything but just being tossed aside like something you've obviously lost interest in. :rant:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Well, at least they are inside and out of the weather. A weekend of work could have any one of em' looking sexy again. BTW, who in the hell is Peter Max anyway?

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Intimidator said:
...who in the hell is Peter Max anyway?

"Peter Max...........is there anyone yet in America, or the world (for that matter), who does not know of Peter Max? In a few words Peter Max is......An American Icon.......The Artist Of America.......An Artist Of Generations!
Peter Max's work spans decades from the 1960's to modern times, he is undoubtly the most know and sought after living American artist in the world today. Peter Max has painted for people such as Ronald Regan, Jimmy Carter, Mick Jagger, Elvis, Dale Earnhardt, Woodstock 600ft stage canvas, Continental Airlines Boeing 777 - $150 Million Dollar Canvas, Kentucky Derby, Steve Tyler, Time Magazine, TV Guide, People Magazine, NY Times Magazine, Michael Jordan, Jack Nicklaus, Muhammad Ali, and the list goes on and on and on and on..............
Mr. Peter Max and his art represent people from multiple generations and backgrounds who are striving for a different world order, one of peace, love, and harmony with each other and nature. Peter Max is constantly involved in charities of all kinds from animal rights to the betterment of America. His original works range from $6,000 to $75,000."

Attachments

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
It breaks my heart to see those classic cars just sitting there collecting dust!! Wonder what his intentions are? :idunno:

I didn’t know who Peter Max was either!! :O

1 - 20 of 25 Posts