Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoa... they were showing it here today at 3PM :eek:

I couldn't have gone because of work, but still...
Next show date is on the 16th, at noon. Still, with 3 hr. 42 min. running time, it won't be finished before I have to go to work :crap:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
3:42 ?! Holy Crap! I think I'm going to go see it next Friday when I have the day off...must make sure to hit the bathroom before the movie starts....

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
what is that?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Actually if I remember correctly there were a select few cities that were chosen to run the Extended version prior to the actual release of the movie.

I know Columbus was one city that they were showing all 3 extended versions in one day, you had to purchase special passes. Or you had the option of just seeing ROTK extended version.

I wanted to go but I don't know if I can handle all 3 extended versions in one day/ one seating. m :sless:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I've been waiting for this one...the third book was the best. Let's see if they pull off the epic battles..

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
luvtolean said:
I've been waiting for this one...the third book was the best. Let's see if they pull off the epic battles..
According to most sources, this is the best of all the movies, not the smallest reason being that it's Jackson't favorite book. I think it'll be a 'short' four hours.

Oh, all the extra features on the extended version DVDs are simply amazing :thumb:

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Funny how the shortest book becomes the longest movie. I guess the final book (and what was left of the 2nd book) will be done pretty accurately then.

I'll be opting for "no drink" at the candy bar this time around...

Z...

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THIS MOVIE F'N ROCKS!

I just got back from seeing it. Un-f'n-believable! I've watched both extended versions, all (8 hours' ?) bonus DVDs, and this is easily the best of them all. Dayuuuuuumn!

Umm, what I'm trying to say is... ya'll might want to go see it :smilebig:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
2OHOH2954 said:
THIS MOVIE F'N ROCKS!

I just got back from seeing it. Un-f'n-believable! I've watched both extended versions, all (8 hours' ?) bonus DVDs, and this is easily the best of them all. Dayuuuuuumn!

Umm, what I'm trying to say is... ya'll might want to go see it :smilebig:
saw it wed night at 8:30 and it was killer but i still thought the two towers was better. it had more story devolpment along with action appossed to ROTK which had more battling than story. dont get me wrong, still loved it (going again this weekend) but still thought two towers was better

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
W ehave to wait until Dec 26 :rolleyes: though it sounds like it'll be worth the wait.

Anyone end up seeing Underworld? was it any good?

Z...

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
No thanks, not 'til it comes out on DVD. My bum can't take sitting in a theater that long. And yes, we do have reclining chairs.

·
Registered
259 Posts
ND4SPD said:
No thanks, not 'til it comes out on DVD. My bum can't take sitting in a theater that long. And yes, we do have reclining chairs.
Suck it up and go see it at the theater! And it is by far better than the first two put together. In other words, Rigoddamndiculous!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ND4SPD said:
You should cut down on your 'quality time' with Pete. I'm sure Alexandra has other clients just waiting to get some of that tender man-love :smilebig:

For Chain - fair warning, this movie will make you squirm more than the Police Academy instructor did when he demonstrated proper plunging techniques on you to the other cadets. It has several minutes of one... bad... arachnid :crap:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts